Thursday 31 October 2013

Get your creep on


Halloween is upon us again, the time of vast quantities of sugar and fake cobweb spray. I thought I would give you my own lil' halloween round up before I go out and eat my own body weight in haribo.

First up- COSTUMES! Arguably the most important thing of halloween, here are some of my favs that I've seen.
Tavi and Petra (Rookie) as Wayne and Garth.

These girls as Pussy Riot, Angela Chase and the classic Wednesday Adams.

VIOLET YOU'RE TURNING VIOLET! Props to you lady this is one hell of a costume.

FILMS! We all love a scary film even if it's an incredibly cheesy American one with hilariously bad acting (looking at you One Missed Call) Here's a list of all you need for your halloween movie marathon

Now that you're terrified from all those terrifying films you've been watching here's a video explaining why things are so goddamn creepy.

Stay spooky everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment